I download the newest version of Firefox but when I go to sign up for google + it tells me my browser is no longer supported. I have tried uninstalling and everything but cant get the new version to show up. Any Suggestions?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1243
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.1995
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- npmnqmp 071800999999
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5
Your version is being shown as 3.5.5 (please see the details on the right side of your post). What is the version shown in the Firefox Help (or Alt + H) > About Firefox?
It says up to date and version 8.01
I have tried to download it 7 different times, uninstalled and reinstalled, made the changes as administer and still it doesnt act as if I even updated it.
Please see this.