Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Firefox crashes on start up every time

mrmccleve

I have followed all of the steps to fix the problem. I've updated Firefox. I've done a spyware and malware check. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Still, every time I try to start Firefox, it crashes immediately on start up. It even crashes in safe mode start up.

I have followed all of the steps to fix the problem. I've updated Firefox. I've done a spyware and malware check. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Still, every time I try to start Firefox, it crashes immediately on start up. It even crashes in safe mode start up.

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

Your crashreport:
https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-7010ad55-c393-49e9-bcfa-0a7502111109
Firefox 8.0 Crash Report [@ DbgBreakPoint ]
This seems to be caused by Roboform. Installing the latest version 7.6.2 of Roboform should solve this problem according to the Related Bug 691271.

Thanks! This fixed the problem.