How do I change the default number of copies to print?
Everytime i print something the default number of copies is set to 1 . I print a lot of orders a day and i need the default as 2. The only way to do it is to change the number manually each time
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
Sorry, I have never seen a setting for that in Firefox.
It's a printer specific setting. You have to change it in the printer properties of the correct printer from the OS Control Panel. It would be something like Copy Count usually found in the Advanced section of Printing Preferences. (The wordings and the way to reach the settings may vary slightly).