firefox 7 cannot run juniperclientinstaller since JAVA & Activex controls are not available
upgraded to firefox 7. Trying to VPN to site which invoked juniper Client installer. Installer keeps on loading the same file but cannot move past it
This is now working in FF 8Read this answer in context 6
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.11
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:7.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0
I have been working on this - it has been a problem with IE too. Chrome seems to work fine, FYI. Anyone else find a workaround?
This is now working in FF 8