How do I delete Desktop Background I set by mistake
I opened a web page & clicked on a picture & then clicked on it again to enlarge & then right clicked & was given the option to set the picture as my Desktop Background & now I can't get rid of it & can't find where the image is stored. How do I get rid of it?
Right click anywhere on your desktop and click PROPERTIES. A "Display Properties" window will show up. Click on DESKTOP tab and set the Background picture to whatever you prefer.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.11
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Is it listed along with other wallpaper pictures? If so, it is probably in C:\windows\web\wallpaper.
Right click anywhere on your desktop and click PROPERTIES. A "Display Properties" window will show up. Click on DESKTOP tab and set the Background picture to whatever you prefer.
Thanks so much. So easy, I'm embarrassed I couldn't figure it out!!!!!
You are welcome.