Each time I click on a link it opens in a new tab. I want it to open in the same tab. How do I change this?
I am using a Mac computer. I am using Firefox 6.0.2
Additional System Details
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Version 126.96.36.19987
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.5
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Clear Cookies & Cache
Clear the Network Cache
Troubleshooting extensions and themes
Check and tell if its working.
BTW Your Flash plugin is quite older. You need to update it.
Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.7 (2.94 MB)
=> When Downloading Plugins Update setup files, Remove Checkmark from Downloading other Optional Softwares with your Plugins (e.g. Toolbars, McAfee, Google Chrome, etc.)
Update All your Firefox Plugins
I closed Firefox and re-opened it. That fixed it. Not sure why. Cache was not full.