Google toolbar has a version for Firefox 7.1 so where do I get 7.1
won't load on 7.0 says it is for 7.1 so where is 7.1
Additional System Details
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
Version 7.0.1 is the latest release and is available at http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
Where are you seeing that there is a Google Toolbar addon for Firefox 7.1 (7.0.1)??
Google Toolbar for Firefox is only supported in Firefox 2.0 through 4.0.*.
Don't recall but it is a mute point anyway, have learned that google will not be releasing a version of toolbar for any firefox past 3.6. They say you are making too many changes too fast and I must agree.