how do I get rid of 'shop at home' pop up ads?
I went to 'shop at home' for coupons, now when I go to other websites there is a pop up asking me to get coupons!!!
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Install the "Adblock Plus" extension with "Easylist US" filter subscription, which you can do from withing Adblock Plus.
You need to install the "Adblock Plus" extension along with subscribing through its options to both "EasyList" and "Fanboys"
Known Adblock Plus subscriptions
Adblock Plus - Open blockable items list - Ctrl+Shift+V (right click on icon) shows all the urls on a page and if blocked by a filter shows the filter
Adblock Plus can be enabled/disabled at the Status Bar, so you can be more aggressive in what you block compared to a hosts file.
Each filter you install and your own are separate, so they can still be maintained separately, but it only applies to the Firefox profile you install it in.