I'd like to have the tabs left-aligned, as they used to be, and in a separate toolbar from my bookmarks. Right now they're combined, and the tabs are off to the right. Can't find a way to change it.
Trying to figure out how to have the bookmarks in a separate toolbar above any open tabs, and get the tabs back over to the left side of the screen, where (I think) they belong! I'm on Windows XP/SP3 and Firefox 6.0.1.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.1
Open the Firefox SafeMode and select Reset Toolbars and Conrols - (only) and then hit the "Make Changes and Restart" button
See - SafeMode window
POIFECT!!! Worked like a charm...you're a genius! Thank you so much...one less annoyance in a day full of them!