Certain eBay listings have text that is gibberish if in bold or italics
On eBay, listing text with item descriptions in bold or italics show as gibberish. This is not a problem on IE9 or earlier Firefox versions.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.9
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
That is usually a problem with one of the fonts or a problem with (a setting in) the graphics display driver.
Which graphics display do you have?
Are there any problems listed at the bottom section of the Help > Troubleshooting Information page?
I have NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE. I looked at it and it is updated, so I don't know what else to do about it? This issue with eBay first appeared when I updated to Firefox 4, so I went back and reinstalled 3.6.... I tried Firefox 6, and now the same problem. I would use IE9 but it keeps crashing! Is my only answer FF3.6? Thanks for your help!