Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

How do I remove the Evernote "elephant" from my navigation bar? I no longer use Evernote.

gene777@wwnet.net

How do I remove the Evernote "elephant" from my navigation bar? I no longer use Evernote. When I installed Evernote, it asked me whether I want the FireFox plug-in, which I did at the time. So it got installed. I don't want to use Evernote and I've stopped. If I can remove the elephant icon which is now next to the homepage icon, I would appreciate that. I am using FireFox, 6.0 (Mac). Thank you!

How do I remove the Evernote "elephant" from my navigation bar? I no longer use Evernote. When I installed Evernote, it asked me whether I want the FireFox plug-in, which I did at the time. So it got installed. I don't want to use Evernote and I've stopped. If I can remove the elephant icon which is now next to the homepage icon, I would appreciate that. I am using FireFox, 6.0 (Mac). Thank you!

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

Your answer was perfect! Thank you! The Evernote is an EXTENSION for FireFox. I went to this link http://kb.mozillazine.org/Uninstalling_add-ons and it could not have been easier to fix. Kudos! A Grateful User, Gene