Lost Pinned Tab
At the start up Firefox took a long time to load,gave the notification about script running slow.After I have chosen to stop the script,Firefox loaded,but without pinned tab (I pinned online notepad) from the previous sessions,which contained some useful data. Is it possible to restore that data on lost pinned tab?
Modified by StevenCybertalker
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
And I have option "Show my windows and tabs from the last session" chosen in Tools->Options->Startup.This means that those tabs I have closed when I closed my browser should come up back next session.Most of times this happens.But sometimes it does not happen.Today I had a message about script running slow and choose "Continue" (previous time I choose "Stop the script"). And Firefox anyway lost my tabs from previous session! So whatever you do if Firefox have a problem with startup script it will fail to restore tabs from previous session! Help! My question from previous time with the same problem sits here for a month and nobody from Firefox side had anything to say.Help,please!