I do not want to install new update because it does not accept Norton tool Bar which I use frequently Autofill. Last update didnt accept Google tool bar which I used Autofill Why?
Last new update didnt accept Google Toolbar which I used frequently esp. Autofill. Now this update doesnt accept Nortons Toolbar which I use Autofill frequently Why? Do not want to update till Nortons and/ or Googles Toolbar is accepted.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1680
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Updates do not accept Nortons/Googles Toolbar Why? Use Autofill frequently. Do not want to update until one or both Toolbars are compatible.
There is an update available from Norton making their add-ons compatible with Firefox 6. For details, see this article: Update Available: Firefox 6.0 Compatibility Patch