My original page is no longer tabbed, and when opening a new tab, I can't go back to the original page without closing all of the tabs.
In the past, if I didn't have all of the tabs opened, or just opened a new window, the page would still be in a tab if I opened up new tabs. Now, if I hit the "+", I get a tab. I can't get back to the original page without closing all of the tabs.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I updated Firefox to 5.0.1.
- npmnqmp 071701000001
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- DivX Browser Plug-In: Plays DivX video in your browser!
- Coupons Inc Bricks Safari Plugin
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Version 184.108.40.20668
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Troubleshooting extensions and themes
Options window - Tabs panel
- DO NOT SELECT When I open a link in a new tab, switch to it immediately
Check and tell if its working.