Trying to load a secure website, firefox says "Secure Connection Failed: Peer's certificate has an invalid signature."
I need to get on this website, which only allows Firefox and Safari for Mac OSX, but since I upgraded to the latest Firefox update, this is the message I get:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to teleserve.dlt.ri.gov.
Peer's certificate has an invalid signature.
(Error code: sec_error_bad_signature)
Additional System Details
- 20-20 Technologies - 20-20 3D Viewer for IKEA v126.96.36.199
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
The site doesn't seem to be sending the correct intermediate certificate.
You can install this VeriSign intermediate certificate that works for me.
I installed it by going into Firefox, ->Preferences-> Advanced->View certificates->Import (the certificate file). Then I restarted Firefox, and it is still not working. Any other ideas?