My LinkedIn page is suddenly in extremely small type -- it looks like it would look on my blackberry - How can I fix this?
My LinkedIn page text and information is extremely small type -- similar to the web page size that you would see on a blackberry before you zoom into the page. The page width is also significantly reduced.
Other Firefix pages are normal size. It is just LinkedIn that is this way.bold text
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I was trying to paste (or copy) something on my LI page. I hit the wrong button while holding the control key...
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
This worked perfectly. Thanks!