This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how to remove ASK
How to remove unwanted "ASK" toolbar and search
All Replies (2)
- Remove Ask Toolbar:
- Reset your Location Bar search engine:
- type about:config in your Location Bar, like typing a web site address, and press the Enter key
- ignore warning and choose to continue
- in Filter, type keyword.URL
- in lower part of screen, if it is bold and shows "user set", right-click keyword.URL and choose "Reset"
- in Filter, type Ask
- any items in lowver part of screen in bold and showing "user set", right-click and choose "Reset"
- close about:config tab
- If Ask is shown in your Search Bar and you want to remove it:
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Modified by SafeBrowser
Thanks guys, I will try those. Have a great day!! ;))