Firefox 5 start niet
Firefox does not start. I tried to install Firefox 5 on a Windows 7, 64 bit system. The old 3.6 did very well, but the Mozilla site strongly recommended upgrading to 5.0. But the installation did not work. I was asked to fill in my username and password, although my PC does not have a username or password. I choose 'present user', and then the installation shutted down. Then I gave my computer a username and password, but still nothing happened. Well, back to 3.6, but that also failed! What happened?
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Met de QuickTime-plugin kunt u een grote verscheidenheid aan multimediamateriaal op webpagina's bekijken. Raadpleeg voor meer informatie de website van QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Firefox will not start
Check and tel if its working.