Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How do I set history to display more than today's or yesterday's visted sites?

berggrun

I just re-installed windows, and of course firefox. Previously, the history sidebar would display sites for the current day, previous day, week, month, etc. Now I'm just getting today & yesterday.

I just re-installed windows, and of course firefox. Previously, the history sidebar would display sites for the current day, previous day, week, month, etc. Now I'm just getting today & yesterday.

All Replies (1)

Make sure that you do not use Clear Recent History to clear the Browsing History.

If you use cleanup software like CCleaner then check the settings for the Firefox application.