How do I rename a bookmark folder while in library mode ?
Menu>Bookmarks>show all bookmarks. ( ctrl+shift+b )
Additional System Details
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.7
- Version 126.96.36.199
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.520
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
You can do that just like you rename a normal bookmark.
Open the parent folder of that folder and select that folder in the right pane.
Change the name in the Details pane at the bottom right.
How do I rename a bookmark or bookmark folder while in library mode ?:
Select the folder (or bookmark) at the bottom of the library window you will see the properties, change it there.
This is where that will have to be added:
Similar list for working history but you don't rename anything in history
I'm not sure the replies given to the "rename bookmark" topic are the expected ones. I need to rename the bookmark folder in the bookmarks list. When I right click on a bookmark folder in the list, I expect to see a rename bookmark feature in a list like it happens in ie . So why is this not happening here ??
I'm running FF6
Use Properties in the right-click context menu to make such changes. If that entry is missing or grayed then you can't change the name.
Modified by cor-el