This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
where are the back and forward arrows?
after installing a Firefox update, I no lo0nger can navigate to previously visited sites, or directly enter an address
All Replies (2)
- Make sure you're not in Full Screen mode (F11 toggles on/off)
- "Alt" will display toolbars, if you see what you want, for toolbars, use View> Toolbars > ... to activate the Navigation Bar
- The back/forward buttons may be on the right side of the navigation bar, use Customize to move them back.
- Corrupt localstore.rdf - MozillaZine Knowledge Base
Back/forward can't be moved
- Locked or damaged places.sqlite - MozillaZine Knowledge Base
back/forward present but don't work
I had to uninstall and reinstall Firefox8 to get my back, forward, current web address in the address bar and the reload buttons to work. I removed everything but the Firefox tool bars and removed all add ons.