The page isn't redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
Additional System Details
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
This issue can be caused by corrupted cookies.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Tried that still doing it.
cor-el's tip works for me, thanks, but it only works one time. I have to delete the cookies again each time to get past the "page isn't redirecting properly" error. So this is definitely just a workaround and not a fix.
Problem is repeatable when clicking on links in emails from Fixya.com that take you to responses from "experts".
Modified by steppinwolf