upgrade to 5 not compatiable with Roboform
Upgraded to Version 5 this morning on to find out that it is not compatible with Roboform How do I uninstll it and get back to the version that ]worked with Roboform?
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
does not accept roboform
I have installed the latest Roboform version 7.3.2 on my Windows XP Pro machine. Roboform is running fine now. Note: same applies on my Windows 7 Pro machine.
roelb, how did you do it? I can't seem to. They want me to fork up for another license.
I have been a Roboform Pro user for years, and this disturbed me greatly since I have paid for multiple "lifetime" licenses of Roboform Pro which no longer work with Firefox. My advice: Forget about Roboform and get the free program Last Pass. After I got over the slight learning curve, I find that I like it better than Roboform in most respects. It not only fills forms and saves passwords, it can update your password information on your other computers automatically, which was a constant problem for me with Roboform. The company which owns Roboform should be sued for deceptive trade practices for their marketing of lifetime licenses, but I am happy to say that I can kiss them goodbye forever with a free product which works just as well, and in some cases, better than Roboform.