youtube volume control and scroll bar doesnt appear in firefox
i've just notices that most of the time i dont get the volume control bar /scroll bar in the youtube page it comes hidden when i open any video link. as i can see cut of the scroll bar but no volume control or not the full screen button. everything appears well only in full screenmode only. pls help. i've tried to update all available latest plugins but this seems something else. thank you for your help
Modified by Frush
That is up to the web page designer and Adobe. Flash runs in Firefox as an application.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.7
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
That is up to the web page designer and Adobe. Flash runs in Firefox as an application.
they how could the same page has no probs displaying volume control and scroll bar in IE, or chrome??
dmcritchie is correct i guess as when i installed new version of firefox (5) i still had issue but used this link to check the plugins
and found flash is out of date so just done the update of flash player
I was going to point out that the version for IE was different (higher) from everything else, but now they are the same and I updated from 10.3.181.26 to 10.3.181.34
I have the solution. I had this problem and it was due to an Add-on. I disabled all add-on and started to enable them one by one until i discovered the one that was causing this problem in YouTube. The add-on that was causing this problem for me was KwiClick a search add-on. I removed it and the YouTube is normal now.