I'm looking for documentation on Firefox command line arguments.
Additional System Details
- Gecko Media Player 0.9.9.2Video Player Plug-in for QuickTime, RealPlayer and Windows Media Player streams using MPlayer
- The Totem 2.30.2 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The IcedTea NPR Web Browser Plugin (using IcedTea6 1.9.7 (6b20-1.9.7-0ubuntu1~10.04.1)) executes Java applets.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110422 Ubuntu/10.04 (lucid) Firefox/3.6.17
Does this appear to be what you are looking for?
Thanks Gryllida. That's what I was looking for.
Please click the Solved It button next to the answer that solved your Firefox support issue, it appears when you are logged in, so this thread gets marked as Solved to help other users who may have this same problem.