How can I view page info without right-clicking?
Hi, I've recently updated to Firefox 4.0.1, and with the "tools" menu gone, I can't find out how to view page info anymore without right-clicking. This can be a problem for sites in which right-click is disabled. I have also tried ctrl+I, but this only opens the bookmarks menu. Is there a way of viewing page info in the new Firefox without right-clicking?
Additional System Details
- 3D Life Player Beta (18.104.22.168). For more information, visit the 3D Life Player web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nexon Game Controller
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
If you click on the little image/icon/square thingy at the very far left part of the address bar you should see a message which says;
you are connected to...... ....... which is run by......
and in this message box is a button marked "more information", if you click it you will get the old familiar page info box.
Hope this helps. God bless
- Page Info Button: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/page-info-button/