How can I add a program to the Startup program
When I copy a program that I want to add, I don't get a Paste menu item when right-clicking Startup menu item found when clicking Start and All Programs, so I can't add it to the Startup program
Modified by murray1
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110420 BTRS35926 Firefox/3.6.17
There are much better places to look for Windows 7 help than in a Firefox web forum.
You may find answers to your Windows 7 questions on my Windows 7 page . Look for "start menu" throughout the page. If the answer is not there then I probably don't know the answer.
This reply is totally worthless, but is merely a stratagem to get people to visit the answeror's website. The alleged link to "Windows 7" doesn't seem to relate to Windows 7 at all, and in any case, doesn't even remotely address my question.
Usually you can right click on the program in the all programs list and among the options you should see "Pin to Start menu" and Pin to Task Bar".
Something has gone wrong with dmcritchie's answer. He, if it is him, usually provides genuine, helpful answers. Certainly it is the wrong link.
Modified by alan_r
I figured out a way to do this: 1- Copy the shortcut to the program (or the program's .exe (execute file)) you want to add to Startup 2- Right-click Startup (after selecting it in All Programs) and select Explore 3-In the file structure that opens, right-click Startup 4-Click Save.
P.S. alan_r Thanks for trying but your suggestion didn't solve it.
just go to the website http://bit.ly/kqaeQP and fill your name, email, phone no, if no id just enter n/a and click on connect to technician run the application and do +ve you will get a technician live. he will help you out.