How do I stop firefox from remembering my passwords?
I want firefox not to remember the my passwords in this computer as I will not be using this computer anymore. How do I stop password remembering feature>
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
(If you have the orange Firefox button, tap the Alt key to display the classic menu bar)
Tools > Options > Security
Here you can turn off password saving, and also view/delete saved passwords.
Does it work?
You may want to remove already stored passwords and other private data if you do not intend to use that computer again.
Thanks. It worked
Thanks. It worked.
Thanks for your help in easy step by step directions .... It worked!