I have shortcuts to websites on my desktop. How when I hit these short cuts can I get them to open in seperate windows as opposed to in the tab section of one window?
I have shortcuts on my desktops to websites that I use all the time. I would like to open these in seperate windows when I open them intead of in a single window within tabs??
Additional System Details
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Select Tools / Options and remove the check for 'Open new windows in a new tab instead'
Glad I could help.
As stated by "the-edmeister" before me:
Please click the Helpful button next to the answer that solved your Firefox support issue, when you are logged in, so this thread gets marked as Solved.