I have a problem with Security DVR Camera can not view Mozilla dose not download active X
IE 7, 8, 9 when accessing a security DVR system, Q-see, & Swann are the 2 I use. The DVR sends a Active X program that allows for Login, Viewing & Controlling the DVR.
FireFox dose not display the content or the control function, only a blank page with the background color. Is there a way to turn on the Active X download function??
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.6
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
I have found an answer to the Q-see DVR system, in FireFox options, Search Add On
IE Tab 2 (FF 3.6+) IE Tab Plus (FF 3.6+)
Install both. These 2 solved the problem with Q-see DVR's But not with Swann security DVR's, Swann Uses Active X. Refer to this link for more details, https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/ActiveX Good Luck