I click Get Coupons in a newsletter, and the coupons won't load.
I love coupons and get newsletters that contain them. For the last few weeks, when I click 'get coupons' in a newsletter such as Betty Crocker or Pillsbury, they won't load. It says coupons loading, please wait.....but they never load. I finally tried using explorer and all worked fine. But I want to get my coupons using my preferred Firefox.
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
Don't know that I did anything special, but I think you gave me a new version.
- E-centives Coupon Activator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.520
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
That's what I want from you!!
I don't know if you did something, or it's because I started using the new Yahoo beta mail, but Get Coupons is working again. Whyever, I'm happy about it. But I must say I don't like the Beta Mail - it's slow.