This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I've downloaded the new Firefox, when prompted to drag the icon the the applications folder, it'd says I don't have sufficient priveleges for some of the operations?
When I attempted to download the newest version I couldn't finish the upgrade because a pop up window tells me I don't have sufficient privileges for some of the operations.
All Replies (1)
- Download a new copy of the Firefox program.
- Firefox 4.0: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Firefox 3.6: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
- Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean (re-)install.
- Install the new version that you have downloaded.
Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.