enter key doesnt work in url line
enter key doesnt work in url line. only i have to pick go button with mouse
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
i downloaded firefox 4
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
This is probably due to a problem with an add-on. For details of how to troubleshoot that see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes
Some AVG add-ons have been known to cause this problem.
i asked what to do, not what to read
No need to be rude. That link shows how to solve this problem.
so 659 solutions +1 link
If you post your extensions list then maybe we can tell which extension is causing it.
- Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues
- Help > Troubleshooting Information
The AVG Safe Search extension has been reported to cause this issue.
can you tell me my friend what to do with the avg? (yes i have avg) thanks
- Click the orange Firefox button and select Add-ons to open the add-ons manager
- In the list of extensions click on AVG Safe Search to select it, then click the Disable button
- Restart Firefox
i apologize. i have avg programm, not the extension. i disabled ALL the extensions, i restarted firefox and the problem there is again. maybe considering re-install firefox 4?
ps. win 7 o.s