Live radio streaming no longer audible after upgrade to Firefox 4.0?
Firefox 3.6 could load http://radio.mediacorp.sg/RadioLive/Class95.aspx from the "Hear Us Now" pop-up at http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/radio/class95 properly, with live radio streaming and changing lyrics.
However, once I upgraded to 4.0 I could no longer hear the live radio streaming nor see live lyrics streaming, and no error message appears to enlighten me on what might be wrong, please help!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- BitCometAgent v1.23 for Firefox
- DjVu browser plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Version 0.9.18, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15
I have the same problem........some solution????
I have the same problem with this url : http://radio.rtl.fr/player.html suppr and reinstal all plug-in , no change problem
after reinstal quicktime for 2d time (with FF4.0 closed), problem desapear. all is OK now
I solved it! I have two FF: 3.6 on desktop PC & FF4 portable on flash-disk. FF3.6 have not the problem. I installed quicktime - not helpful (wrong version?). I red https://support.mozilla.com/ru/questions/779819?s=radio&as=s and installed plugin form http://www.interoperabilitybridges.com/windows-media-player-firefox-plugin-download. It has installed to desktop's FF3.6. I copied folder ..\plugins to portable FF4 and restart it. Now all my lovely radio work! Sorry for my English ;)
uhm ... if you install firefox 3.xx plugin was able to radio streaming, another with firefox 11, still can not play streaming radio. is there any other solutions?