How can I delete autofill data on my Firefox 4?
I am using Firefox 4 and I want to delete my autofill data but I didn't found any option for deleting autofill data. So please anyone tell me that how to delete autofill data.
Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox Will: Use custom settings for history > Uncheck Remember search and form historyRead this answer in context 21
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Please anyone reply me!
Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox Will: Use custom settings for history > Uncheck Remember search and form history
@ migser: Thank you very much for replying me. :)
This HIDES existing autofill data and stop collection of new data, but doesn't remove anything already collected. Rechecking the box will display all the autofill data already gathered.
Tools>Clear Recent History... Show Details section, check Form & Search History, click OK will delete collected data.
Modified by vyccid
@ vyccid: Thank you very much. Now it has completely solve my problem. :)