The "+" tab has disappeared.
I recently installed Firefox 4. It seem great. Initially it was fine, but the "+" tab to add a new tab disappeared at the end of the open tabs row has disappeared. I still have the shortcut at the top of the page, and, if i double click in the blank space next to the last tab in the row, a new tab then will open. Strange!
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
1 -2 days ago
- Macromedia Authorware Web Player Netscape plug-in, version 2004
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
You can customize the toolbars and add the "Plus" tab back to your tab bar. For instructions, see Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars