Why doesn't the newest version of Firefox support Zynga games?
I uploaded the new version of firefox and it states that it does NOT support Zynga games! The page starts to load and then goes completely blank! This problem needs to be resolved quickly, as I am sure MANY customers are frustrated as well. I play frontierville and now have to use internet explorer to play my game on facebook. HELP!
Additional System Details
- Free Realms Installer
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
I am having the same problem with Treasure Island and PetVille. When I click on the "Play" tab on both of them, I get a blank blue screen; however, I have no problem playing any other games like Sorority Life. So why is the new version of Firefox having an issue supporting Zynga games and Internet Explorer isn't? Would reinstalling an older version of Firefox fix it, and where can you get an older version to download?
Modified by AllmyteeMeg
When is firefox going to address these issues? I have several games that will not load since I updated. I am having to use internet exployer and I switched to firefox because I did not want to use Internet Exployer