why cant't http://www.gorillasafaris.netfirms.com load in mozilla for the last few days?
Firefox can't find the server at www.gorillasafaris.netfirms.com.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100504 Firefox/3.5.10
I found the answer. Due to a change in the servers at Netfirms, ".dc1" has to be added to the URL after the domain name. Change your URL to http://gorillasafaris.dc1.netfirms.com and it will work. For some reason, only Mozilla seems to require this. IE will work with or without the .dc1.
http://www.gorillasafaris.netfirms.com loads in IE and not in firefox. Firefox claims website cannot be found in browser. Me thinks firefox is now poor browser. What is the problem?