upgraded to the 4 version and now my identity safe feature for norton is missing how do i get it back
I upgraded to the newest version of Mozilla Firefox, and once it was installed and ready for use, my Identity Safe feature for Norton is missing. I do not know how to get it back in the toolbar area. So I retro-graded back to the 3.6-16 version of Firefox, and wallah it's there even the updated version too. So why doesn't my Norton Identity Safe appear with the new version????
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
as soon as I upgraded to Firefox version 4
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1680
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Netmarble Global Web Messenger FireFox Plugin
- Netmarble Global FireFox Plugin Updater
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I've tried everything but no help or answer available.
There's info about this on the Norton Support site, if you have Norton 360: https://www-secure.symantec.com/norton-support/jsp/help-solutions.jsp?docid=kb20100720113635EN_EndUserProfile_en_us&version=current&product=Norton%20360&lg=english&ct=united%20states&entsrc=redirect_pubweb&pvid=f-n360-cur