I get this message and site will not load"OCSP is not yet valid" how do I fix this
MY system including firefox has begun not trusting any sites at all. I have to confirm exceptions to get onto the websites. All the certificates are bad "According to firefox" and after a while I get the OCSP is not yet valid error message too. what happens next??? can this be fixed?
Is the Date / Time set correctly in Windows?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
http://every site on the the internet
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.5.17 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Have gone through all the options under tools but that has not h elped
Is the Date / Time set correctly in Windows?
YES, thank you, solved the problems ...thanks
That may have been a fluke from yesterday's Daylight Savings time change here in North America, but if that happens again and you have a desktop PC the "coin" battery on the motherboard may need to be replaced.