Google calendar won't load in Firefox, but will in IE. Gmail, google docs, etc. all open in Firefox -- it's just the calendar.
When I try to open my google calendar, the "Loading" graphic flashes on and off but nothing else happens. I can load other google apps just fine (gmail, google docs, etc.). The calendar loads fine in Explorer. This problem just started a day or two ago; I have had no problems with google calendar on firefox in the past. I am running Firefox 3.6.15.
Additional System Details
- Logitech Device Detection
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 GTB7.1
I've tried restarting both firefox and my computer. Neither has any effect on the problem.
I had the same problem and found the answer on another site. I deleted my cookies and the problem cleared up. Good Luck!
I deleted cookies - it didn't clear the problem. I'm desperately needing this to be fixed, as I work from home, and my clients use gmail and google calendars.
Would you please explain what other site and exactly how you solved the problem. I can open google calendar in IE, but not in Firefox 10.0
I have the same problem. The calendar loads but will not change from day any other configuration. IE works but Firefox does not. Frustrating as hell.
I am frustrated as well. I don't know what to do. I work everything through my calendar. Is Firefox addressing this??
You can check the network.http.* prefs on the about:config page and reset all bold user set network.http prefs to the default value (network.http.proxy.keep-alive should be true) via the right-click context menu > Reset.