How do I change the Default Home Page in Firefox?
I am trying to set the Default home Page to one of my own choosing because so many applications change the default to one of THEIR choice and it's a pain. I tried using the registry in IE but that only works for earlier versions and I cannot find how to do it at all in Firefox. I have looked through the %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ folder and cannot see anything to allow this (save for some programmer spells default as DEFUALT)!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Download Manager Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
This link shows how to do this - https://support.mozilla.com/kb/How+to+set+the+home+page