I keep getting the same script error
I'm running Firefox 3.6.13 on Windows 7 and I've just started getting the same script error when I'm on webpages, particularly Livejournal ones. The script error is js/ff_browser:28
I was prompted to change my display settings but this has had no effect either - I still get the message.
I have no idea why it's just started - I haven't downloaded any new software or deleted any recently that I think would have any connection to Firefox.
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
I use livejournal or other popular websites.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- BitTorrent Plugin 1
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.520
- DivX OVS Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
I am running Firefox 9.0.1 and it has crashed several times since loading. Some were due to the AVG Security Toolbar but that is now disabled.