Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I have Samsung C3222 which is Java-based mobile phone so can I still use Firefox on it?

bamboat

I recently bought Samsung C3222 which runs on Java. I want to use Firefox on my mobile. Is it compatible? I love using Firefox on my Asus laptop but I am not sure if it will work on my cell phone. Help.

I recently bought Samsung C3222 which runs on Java. I want to use Firefox on my mobile. Is it compatible? I love using Firefox on my Asus laptop but I am not sure if it will work on my cell phone. Help.

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

Your phone is not compatible with Firefox mobile.

Hi TonyE,

Thank you for quick reply. I will miss Firefox on my cell phone but no worries. I am still a BIG FAN of Firefox and always recommend it to my friends. Thank You.