This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
i have hid internet pictures by mistake. How to undo this for face book.
While signing into face book a pop up came up and it read, block internet pictures. By mistake I clicked it and all the peoples picture on my friends list, disappeared. So I cant see them,I can read their post, but no photo to recognize them is there. How do I undo this so I can see them.
Modified by robinhb6
All Replies (1)
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.