How do I merge multiple windows into 1 window with several tabs?
In Safari it is possible to merge several open windows into 1 single window, with each window becoming a new tab within the new window, so you can easily switch from tab to tab. I cannot find how to do this in Firefox - does anyone know if it is possible? Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Try Tab Mix Plus.
- Tab Mix Plus: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/1122
Thank you! This works very well.