Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How can I clear my search-bar?

jackpook

How can I clear the information in my search bar? For example, if a web-site such as; www.google.com is listed on my search-bar how can I delete this site from the search-bar? Thanks

How can I clear the information in my search bar? For example, if a web-site such as; www.google.com is listed on my search-bar how can I delete this site from the search-bar? Thanks

All Replies (1)

If you mean the Google search bar on the Navigation Toolbar then you need to remove all that history. You can right-click the textarea of that search bar and choose "Clear Search History".

See also: