How do I adjust the web page size to fit my screen width
I just upgraded from firefox2 or so to firefox3.6 and the screen width on the right side doesn't extend far enough to get the page down button
Additional System Details
This started when...
after I upgraded to firefox 3.6
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I found the problem. I changed the display settings to higher resolution and the whole web page fit on the width of the screen. In windows Vista click:
Start (followed by) control panel, appearance and personalization, personalization, display settings, then on monitor graphic drag the indicator to a higher resolution (some trial and error maybe needed).
If you have a LCD monitor then it is best to always that monitor in its native resolution (1 to 1 pixel coverage) to prevent display problems.