I can't remove a "Xplorer2" toolbar, I uninstalled the program with Revo Uninstaller but the toolbar remains.
I downloaded & installed "Xplorer2" to replace Windows explorer. The next night when I when I ran Firefox it installed an Xplorer2 toolbar, which is a separate program. I used Revo Uninstaller to remove the toolbar program but the toolbar didn't go away. I then used Revo to uninstall the Xplorer2 program but the toolbar still won't go away. I don't want a program that takes over my computer. I will probably bite the bullet & purchase Power Desk Pro which I have used before on another computer. Right now I just want to get rid of that darn toolbar.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Default Plug-in
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Check the Firefox add-ons manager, it may be listed as an extension and can be uninstalled there. For details see Disable or remove Add-ons.