Getting 'Untrusted Certificate' error for mail.yahoo.com
I am using FireFox 3.6.12 and was not able to login into mail.yahoo.com due to 'Untrusted Certificate' error. Now I am able to to see mail.yahoo.com as I raised the exception and change the system date (don't know how it went forward). On knowing the issue was related to login.yahoo.com certificate, I checked on for firefox browser. It says that it is valid till 1/4/2011 only. Does that mean I won't be able to use yahoo once it expires? dbengali
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
You can expect that the site will renew the certificate in time to avoid such problems. In some rare cases they forget and you will get an error.